|This article is a stub. You can help Pit People Wiki by .|
|-Melee: Shocking Touch|
|-Ranged: Chain Lightning|
|Damage Taken Modifiers|
Electrobot can be encountered as enemies or can be a playable unit. They are machines that utilize electricity and, according to loading text, supposedly come from the future.
Abilities and Attributes[edit | edit source]
- Electrobots can fly and teleport, passing through obstacles and pits with no consequence.
- Electrobots use their chain-lightning when attacking enemies that are 2 hexes away.
- The chain-lightning will hit 1 to 5 enemies, jumping 2 hexes per hit and prioritizing enemies before allies.
- Chain-lightning has a chance to shock enemies.
- In melee (adjacent hex), they will use a shock-based melee attack.
- This attack has a higher chance to shock enemies than their chain-lightning.
- They do more damage to enemies that are in water.
Interactions[edit | edit source]
- Electrobots deal more damage to Pixies, but less towards Wraiths and Gnomes.
- They take bonus damage from Gnomes and from acid spit (Gorgon's ranged attack and Troll Mom's bite)
- Electrobots are immune to poison and Mushroom's gas cloud.
- However, Mushrooms that target an Electrobot will use a bash attack.
- Gnomes can repair Electrobots.
- Vampiresses cannot gain health from Electrobots, for the robots are non-living.
- Electrobots cannot be healed by Cupcakes.
Strategy[edit | edit source]
In the early game where there are a lot of enemies massed together, make sure to use Chain Lightning as it can deal very good consistent damage. Always ask yourself if a chain lightning is better than a 31% chance to shock in melee. Observe the enemy formation to see where to begin your chain lightning from. Be careful not to deal more damage to yourself than to your enemy! In the late game, it's common that the enemy cannot be chained, it is good to use the melee shock then. It's often a good idea to send Electrobots after Pixies, as they destroy them easily. You can snipe and dispose of Mascots safely, too.
While taking a unit of gnomes may seem like a good idea, since they can heal your Electrobot, if you only have one, it may be a wasted slot unless you need the Gnomes' fling ability as well. Try to arrange your front line so that enemies will have to stand in water to fight you. This will boost your electrobots power by a large amount, especially if you can hit several in the water with Chain lightning.
Positioning your units to avoid the chain lightning bounces will severely limit how effective enemy Electrobots are. Because the chain lightning can target allies as well, you can leave units with a single hex gap to an enemy, but no allies, making it hard for your enemy to use this ability safely. Avoid standing in water at all costs.
Three possible formations to avoid chain lightning: a one-unit dot, a two-unit line, a three-unit triangle. Leave 2 hexes between your formations and you'll avoid chain lightnings.
Cosmetics[edit | edit source]
Notice: To add cosmetics, please edit the Template below at Template:ElectrobotCosmetics, add a file with a square resolution with the name "itemnameCosmetics.png", and add the cosmetic to the table as an MP nolink template.
|Stock Model (Default)|
Journal Entry[edit | edit source]
Electrical, teleporting mechanisms from the future. Their melee has a good chance to stun. If they stand back when attacking they can chain electricity through enemies that are seperated.
Notable Characters[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
Gallery[edit | edit source]