|This article is a stub. You can help Pit People Wiki by .|
|Damage Taken Modifiers|
Spidaurs can be found as enemies in the wild or can be recruited onto the player's team. They are a tanky half woman and half spider that can serve as a mount.
Abilities and Attributes[edit | edit source]
- Spidaurs can attack twice, sometimes splitting between two enemies if both are in their range.
- Enemies have a chance to be snared with a Spidaur's web if they are hit by her.
- Enemies can be recruited using the Spidaur in the same fashion as a net thrower.
- They can attach webs to nearby walls or other Spidaurs if they are not incapacitated. The wall acts as a physical barrier to enemies.
- Cupcakes, Humans and Mascots may mount on a Spidaur, in which the passenger will not be hit from melee attacks, but still be vulnerable to area of effect. The Spidaur must not move during the turn where the unit mounts her.
- Cupcakes cannot heal the Spidaur on which they are mounted.
- Archers will not throw or shoot at enemies that are on adjacent tiles, though they do not receive any movement penalties from the Spidaur moving.
- Mascots will buff the Spidaur they are mounted on.
Interactions[edit | edit source]
- A Spidaur confused by an Octoclops will not produce web walls with allied Spidaurs.
Strategy[edit | edit source]
Since Spidaurs are tanky and others can mount them, it is best to have a unit with low defense mount a Spidaur. This will allow those units to perform their actions more safely in fights. However, mounting takes a round and the mounted Spidaur will move 1 hex less per turn. It is best not to mount at the beginning if you want to get placements up fast.
Cosmetics[edit | edit source]
Notice: To add cosmetics, please edit the Template below at Template:SpidaurCosmetics, add a file with a square resolution with the name "itemnameCosmetics.png", and add the cosmetic to the table as an MP nolink template.
|Stars and Stripes|
|Chic Sheen (Pit Reward)|
|Black and Purple|
|Loud and Proud|
Journal Entry[edit | edit source]
Her very presence commands respect. She allows fighters to ride on her back, protecting them from any single strikes. Her melee strikes have a chance to snare a fighter.
Notable Characters[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Difficult to catch because units mounted on them will not take damage other than area of affect damage. Since mounted ranged units cannot fire at enemies in melee range, surrounding a spidaur will cause the AI of the ranged to dismount to find a spot to shoot from.
Gallery[edit | edit source]