Gamepedia was upgraded to MediaWiki version 1.31 on Wednesday November 14th. To learn more about the upgrade and its effects click here.
|This article is a stub. You can help Pit People Wiki by .|
|Damage Taken Modifiers|
Pixies can be encountered as enemies in the Pit People. They are able to create explosions and rain fire on their attackers, but can only attack by leaving one hex between them and their target. Pixies can also be part of the player's team and are resistant to fire attacks. Their look also can be customized with Pixie specific items and human head gear.  While Pixies easily can dodge a lot of enemy attacks and aren't so quickly hit, they still should be cautious around Robots and their electricity attacks.
Abilities and Attributes[edit | edit source]
- Pixies cast a fire explosion 2 hexes away that can hit multiple enemies in one turn. This spell can miss the intended target.
- Explosions may leave flames on empty hexes.
- Pixies do bonus damage against Trolls (including Troll Mom) and Mascots.
- They have a much higher chance at dodging enemy attacks compared to other fighters.
- Pixies are vulnerable to electricity, making Electrobots a serious threat.
- They are flying units, allowing them to overcome some hazards and rendering them immune to snare.
- At level 1, they have 60 health points.
Interactions[edit | edit source]
Strategy[edit | edit source]
Cosmetics[edit | edit source]
Notice: To add cosmetics, please edit the Template below at Template:PixieCosmetics, add a file with a square resolution with the name "itemnameCosmetics.png", and add the cosmetic to the table as an MP nolink template.
|Gas Station Bathroom|
|Sunset (Pit Reward)|
|Super Sonic (Pit Reward)|
|Golden (Pit Reward)|
Journal Entry[edit | edit source]
Notable Characters[edit | edit source]
- Flank Thicksauce
Trivia[edit | edit source]
Since a Pixies attack deals damage to three random hexes around the actual explosion, is possible for the pixie to damage itself upon missing.
References[edit | edit source]
Gallery[edit | edit source]