|This article is a stub. You can help Pit People Wiki by .|
|Damage Taken Modifiers|
Wraiths are deadly spirits and they also can be members of a team! They come with the ability to cross over hazards in the terrain. In a fight, they can send out a projectile and weaken opponents in their attacks. In close range, the wraith is able to perform a single swipe. The wraith is resistant to poison and electricity, but rainbow horse's ranged attack will hurt Wraiths more than other fighters!
Abilities and Attributes[edit | edit source]
- Target enemies 2-3 hexes away with a projectile that may hit a secondary adjacent unit for half damage and may debuff units. Unlike most ranged units, wraiths will prioritize enemies further away.
- Melee attack has a 20% chance of applying debuff.
- Wraiths are flying units.
- No melee damage penalty. Their scythe swing may also debuff, but much less often.
- Wraiths have a high resistance to Electricity.
Interactions[edit | edit source]
- Wraiths cannot be buffed by mascots.
- Wraiths are lifeless and do not take extra damage from Vampiresses at low health and do not give them leeched health.
- They can however be healed by Cupcakes.
Strategy[edit | edit source]
Wraiths make a good semi-offensive support unit. They have good movement, fly and have the best range of the three close-combat flying magical units (Electrobots/Pixies). Their damage and health aren't that good, but the debuff makes up for it. The Skull Spit Area of Effect is random, try not to hit your own units with it! Since they prefer attack enemies farther away, they are useful for sniping enemies hiding behind other units.
Wraiths are good against Electrobots, taking almost no electric damage. Debuffing Vampiresses mean they will damage less and leech less health. Also, Vampiresses can't leech health off of Wraiths, even though Cupcakes can heal them.
Rainbow Horse shots do bonus damage, but aren't accurate. Mobbing a Wraith is your best bet, as it suffers in close quarters.
Cosmetics[edit | edit source]
Notice: To add cosmetics, please edit the Template below at Template:WraithCosmetics, add a file with a square resolution with the name "itemnameCosmetics.png", and add the cosmetic to the table as an MP nolink template.
|From the Moon|
|Minotaur (Pit Reward)|
|HELLO (Pit Reward)|
|Maybe It's Makeup|
|Something I Said|
|Champion (Pit Reward)|
|Centurion (Pit Reward)|
|Dealer (Pit Reward)|
Journal Entry[edit | edit source]
"Terrifying and calm, the Wraith spits skulls from it's face-flaps that has a high chance to debuff the enemy. Debuffs affect a percentage of a fighter's damage, defense, and accuracy."
Notable Characters[edit | edit source]
Sid the Necromancer
Trivia[edit | edit source]
Also, little known fact, but the life essence of other beings tastes like strawberry jam to a wraith. (Yum!)
References[edit | edit source]
Gallery[edit | edit source]